Thank you for signing up for the Lovely Things newsletter. My name is Erendira and I created this newsletter to share lovely things with you in the areas of writing, reading, art, and faith.
In this monthly email, you’ll receive hand-picked articles, book giveaways, Biblical encouragement, and other insights straight to your inbox. I’d like to offer you a few of my favorite pieces to give you a sense of what I’ll be sharing. I invite you to download my short story. I also invite you to join one of my Pinterest boards as a contributor (which is open year-round):
- Download my short story, “Years Eaten by the Bees” first published by West Branch Magazine
- Join my Pinterest boards: Sisters Who Blog and Christian Memoir and Fiction Writers
- Seven Day Christ Centered and Media Free Challenge for those feeling the heavy exhaustion of social media
- Download the ultimate collection of short meditations and prayers + illustrations entitled Peculiar People
- I have three questions for you. If you’d like to answer, click here.
If you have questions about my Lovely Things newsletter or about what or Who motivates me during my writing journey and how I go about getting short pieces published, I’m always available to chat. Just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.